Traditional Christmas Mini Sessions 2020 Are Here!
We’re excited to announce that this year we have taken a traditional view for 2020. We have taken an elegant and intimate approach to our traditional backdrop for this year’s holiday set up.
These sessions are 20 minutes in length and will be scheduled in succession starting from 10:30 am until our last session at 2:30 pm. Please remember to think of your baby or toddler’s nap schedule before booking your photography session. Please DO NOT interrupt the session if you happen to arrive early.
- Please make sure everyone comes fully dressed for the session.
- This year’s set-up has a sitting down on the floor pose for the family – we don’t recommend wearing short skirts.
- For families with small children, we recommend arriving early, waking your baby in the car 10-15 min prior to your session to spend some quiet time in the car or walk around outside.
- Please be on time for your session
- Do NOT interrupt ongoing sessions.
- Pets are welcome.
- Your portraits will be available about 3 weeks after the session. An email reminder will be sent to access your online gallery.
Lucy Literna Photography Studio Located at 18 Albert Lewis St, Markham, ON, L6B 0P6
You can view it on the map here: https://goo.gl/maps/GJWhwaRFQCToL7W66
There is amply street parking in front of the studio. Studio located on the first floor.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
This package includes 20 minutes of session time, your choice of 5 portraits available in High-Resolution files via online download. Additional portraits and products will be available to purchase.
The cost for a Family Christmas Photography session is $250.00+tax and you will receive your images 3 weeks after your session.
WHO IS INVITED?
Limited to one set-up to fit up to a family of 5 (2-3 adults and up 3 children)
HOW TO BOOK?
All available sessions are shown in the drop-down menu if you don’t see the slot it has been booked! The session fee is non-refundable. We will be offering two dates to choose from this year, Sunday, November 22nd and Saturday, November 28th.
*Please note as part of our regular contract the Photographer shall only make reproductions for the Client or for the Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, studio marketing materials, an entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display within or on the outside of the Photographer’s studio.
Looking forward to seeing you all!
Please contact us if you have any questions.
xxx Lucy, Samira & Joanne